Welcome to Fluidanims Wiki
The wiki about Fluidanims that anyone can edit
67 articles have been created.
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Fluidanims Wiki
Created wiki. Please ignore any abuse that is in this wiki, it will be removed.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
RHG Tournaments is an feature where stick figure animators create their own gladiator with special abilities and powers and challenge other animators' gladiators in animation duels. The RHG Tournament system was created in late 2005. It was designed to give a strong community project event for animators to use. Since then, animators such as Terkoiz and Armorstick have been participating in the system. When Terkoiz joined the RHG and created his gladiator, "FLLFFL", he went on as an undefeated gladiator, and conquered all of his opponents. At last, Stone said that the RHG was also about "Having fun while improving yourself as well as others as an animator in a collaborative event.".